16 October 2015:
- Ireland commitment is increased to 13 M€ for 2015 calls, subject to usual conditions regarding eligibility and committee approval.
19 August 2015:
- Each Spanish participant submitting through the Ministry of Industry, Energy and Tourism (MINETUR) need to create a file with administrative and financial information and upload this in the ECSEL Proposal Submission system as Part C (one file for each participant). In order to help Spanish participants to provide the information for the Part C of the proposals, the Ministry of Industry, Energy and Tourism (MINETUR) recommends to use the following index for each Spanish enterprise (SME, LE, GE) and technology center (CT, RD 2093/2008 29th December) involved in the project.
- Further information instructions and Part C template can be found at: http://www.minetur.gob.es/PortalAyudas/ecsel/Paginas/contactos-dudas.aspx
17 July 2015:
For Italian partners wishing to join projects under Call 2015:The national authorities (MIUR) have announced that the integrative call, containing the part C template (which needs to be provided by Italian partners wishing to participate to an ECSEL project in this call), has been published on the website: http://www.ricercainternazionale.miur.it/era/jti/ecsel-2.aspx.
23 April 2015:
- Correction in German funding rules.
21 April 2015:
- Minor editorial corrections to the Italian specific eligibility rules have been implemented.
16 April 2015 :
- Portuguese commitment to the ECSEL 2015 call will be of 1.500.000€ with no separation between RIA and IA.
Total budget of each RTO involved in a proposal cannot exceed 300.000€. There is no budget limitation to large companies or SMEs, but applicants may be asked to present proof of financial capacity to support their participation in the project.
The Work Plan is updated with the Portuguese commitment and the eligibility criteria.
- Danish commitment to the ECSEL 2015 call will be of 10.000.000DKK with no separation between RIA and IA.